LEE JUN Gİ TURKEY FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEE JUN Gİ TURKEY FANS

welcome

HomeHome  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lee Jun Gi, Şubat ayında Kim Ha Neul ve Kore TvN ekibi ile bir haftalığına Endonezya'nın Jakarta bölgesine iyi niyet elçisi olarak gitmiştir. Orada 3 torunu ile birlikte yaşayan büyükanneye yardımlarda bulunmuştur. Orada yapılan çekimler TvN kanalında 21-28.03.2009 tarihinde 2 bölüm halinde yayınlanmıştır.

Lee Jun Gi's Diary in Jakarta / Instyle Magazine - April 2009, Korea | 2009.03.31

In Style Issue 4 from (Korea)

Lee Jun Gi....in pursuit of happiness
In order to leave behind good memories for the 3 siblings living in Jakarta, Lee Jun Gi and tvN filming crew left for Jakarta.
From his own personal journals, jotting down real life story that moves our hearts.

This campaign must make them happy, to bring hope to them, therefore must meet them face to face. However my behaviour might cause some harm or increases their burdens. So upon receiving the case, I thought about it for a long time.

But "Good Neighbours"; explained to me and seeing the photos of the 3 siblings, I made the decision to see them.
On the day of departure, the thought that I would see them soon made my heart beat faster. With an excited mood and together with Sunbae Kim Ha Neul and the tvN family, we got on the plane. Bound for our destination..Jakarta.
Back to top Go down
https://lee-jun-gi-turkey.yetkin-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:17 am

Lee Jun Gi, Again, Shake In China! | 2009.06.03
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 1GvYlj
The Shanghai, Hangzhou and fans participated in the paenmiting performance numbers well above 10,000 people, had an interest in watching the hot paenmitinge surprise surprised the news media, too, Lee paenmiting a concert scene and the success of the Open apdatueo Press done.

The local fans in China as well as paenmitingeun Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, singkapol fans in China and throughout Asia jipgyeolhan aspects of the show, fans of the Lee paenmitinge concentrated in Asia to see the extent of was.

Gyumoman held a press conference ahead of the press even more than 400 people attended the coverage really is Lee the man of Asia 'has proved that this is not exaggeration pyeong. In particular, China 'sinadatkeom' the 'same day, right near the stadium of 80,000 people, but that's football team in the China Open gukdae fan Lee, Shanghai had a meeting, he said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:17 am

Medium in Another famous' hanryugwaesin 'a,' The Open and the popularity of the event paenmiting gwanyeonhwa (China verbal judo Festival) is to be reminded. A young fan of each country, as well as the unique style of a man came to see the concert, such as fans and parents had little ventilation in. Revenue in the club venue are sold directly from the production of light rods, and produced some of the activities covered by the guards, and some of the region, helped to build the library. 'Said the popularity of Lee, as well as the fan club for the warm and well done.

The enthusiastic support of paenmitingyi than ever, and cheering fans who had reason to enjoy the usual paengwaui communicate directly paenmiting he performed at the time of the Chinese, as a perfect gift to memorize the fans singing, 'cheommilmil of the it is impressive.

Also, the song starts ago, he jyageyiwoba (You need to get married) chaewojun fans filled the seats as the excitement of his mind was giving and gratitude. Shanghai at the mouth of Lee's fans through such a plan was immediately known, that the next day, Lee is unfolding in concert in Hangzhou, cheommilmil 'machija as soon as the song fans dapgaro, China's leading song wieryangttayibyowodeosin (my heart that the full moon; a man love the song perfectly), the heat and emotion of the scene hapchanghae more often is said Jinhae.

Return to his love of the fans for eungwonhaeju always trying new ideas and do not lend, 'Asia's man' Lee. Last year, iljimae 'charismatic hiroin of the public's love, as well as the lousy acting and the spectrum was extended to the evaluation, he has examined the second half of the film.
Korean Version
Lee Jun Gi, Again, Shake In China! | 2009.06.03
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:18 am

싱글 앨범 ‘J-Style’로 화려한 퍼포먼스를 선보이며, 일약 댄스, 노래, 연기실력을 겸비한 만능 엔터테이너임을 만천하에 입증한 연기자 이준기. 그가 지난 ‘에피소드2’에 비자 문제로 함께 하지 못한 중국의 팬들과 직접 만나기 위해 중국 상해와 항주에 방문, 환상적인 퍼포먼스와 따뜻한 감동이 가득한 '팬미팅 콘서트'를 가진 소식이 화제의 중심에 섰다.
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 1GvYlj
이번 상해, 항주 팬미팅 공연에 참가한 팬은 족히 1만 명을 웃도는 수치로, 이번 팬미팅에 뜨거운 관심을 가지고 지켜보던 각 언론매체 역시 깜짝 놀라 ‘이준기 팬미팅 콘서트’ 현장의 열기와 성공을 앞다투어 보도했다.

이번 팬미팅은 중국 내 현지 팬 뿐 아니라 일본, 태국, 대만, 싱카폴 등 아시아 전역의 팬들이 중국으로 집결한 양상을 보여, 이번 이준기 팬미팅에 집중된 아시아팬의 관심 정도를 눈으로 확인 할 수 있었던 것.

앞서 열린 기자 간담회의 규모만 해도 4백 명 이상 되는 프레스가 취재에 참석해 ‘과연 이준기는 아시아의 남자’임을 증명했다고 해도 과언이 아니라는 평이다. 특히 중국 언론 ‘시나닷컴’은 ‘같은 날, 바로 근처에 8만 명 규모의 스타디움에서 중국 국대 축구팀 경기가 있었으나 그 열기가 이준기 상해 팬 미팅에 미치지 못했다’고 전했다.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 am

또 다른 유명 언론 매체인 ‘한류괘신’은, ‘이번 팬미팅 행사의 열기와 인기는 과년화(중국 설전 축제)를 연상시킬 정도다. 각 나라의 젊은 팬 뿐 아니라, 스타일이 독특한 남자팬과 부모와 같이 콘서트를 보러 온 어린 팬도 보였다. 행사장에서 팔린 야광봉의 수익은 팬클럽에서 직접 제작, 생산해 일부는 활동 경비로 충당하고, 또 일부는 그 지역의 도서관을 짓는데 일조한다.’라고 이준기의 인기뿐 아니라, 팬클럽의 따뜻한 활동에 대해서도 호평했다.

이번 팬미팅이 그 어느 때보다 팬들의 열광적인 지지와 환호를 받았던 이유는 평소 팬과의 직접 소통을 즐겨 하던 그가 이번 팬미팅 공연 당시, 중국어로 완벽하게 외워 팬들에게 선물한 노래, ‘첨밀밀’의 감동 때문이기도 하다.

또한, 노래 시작 전, 그는 ‘쟈게이워바(결혼해주세요)’라고 객석을 가득 채워준 팬들에게 자신의 감동적인 마음과 고마움을 전하기도 했다. 상해 공연에서 이준기의 그러한 작전이 팬들의 입소문을 통해 바로 알려졌고, 바로 다음날 펼쳐진 항주 공연에서는 이준기가 ‘첨밀밀’ 노래를 마치자 마자, 팬들이 답가로, 중국의 대표적인 노래 ‘위에량따이뵤워더신(내 마음은 저 보름달; 한 사람을 지극히 사랑한다는 노래)’을 합창해 그 현장의 열기와 감동이 더욱 진해졌다는 후문이다.

자신을 응원해주는 팬들의 사랑에 보답하기 위해 항상 새로운 아이디어와 노력을 아끼지 않는, ‘아시아의 남자’ 이준기. 작년 ‘일지매’의 카리스마 넘치는 히로인으로 대중의 사랑을 듬뿍 받은 것은 물론 연기의 스펙트럼을 더욱 넓혔다는 평가를 받았던 그는, 현재 하반기 차기작을 면밀히 검토 중이다

Source & credits to: artsnews.media~Crunchyroll
Using Online Translations!

Reporter wrote: Jun Ki proved he's briliant performer and outstanding performance . He combines all-round entertainer; dancing, singing, and acting skills at Fanmeeting (Shanghai May 29 & Hangzhou May 30, 2009).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 am

Upcoming Fan Meetings In Japan! | 2009.06.09
The Junki finally decided to visit Japan in 2009!
March 14 this year, you have come to see Lee Jun Ki fan club to celebrate the official re-opening in Japan.
This event represents a warm feeling for the fans in Japan.

Events ever held in Japan was different.
Rather than as an actor Lee Jun Ki, Junki debuted as a singer!
His concerts is a new concept I have never seen before.
Junki's appearance in Japan was not seen again.
This time will be full of songs and dance performances.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Performance Information

. Kobe International Conference Hall
. Saturday, July 18,
. 16:00 (Doors Open), 17:00 (Event start)
all tickets for 10,000 yen

. Pacifico Yokohama
. Sunday, July 19,
. 17:30 pm (Doors Open), 18:00 (Event start)
SS -11, 000 yen
S -10, 000 yen
A - 9, 000 yen

Shipping fee is 450 yen.
Sponsor - CLICK KOREA INC.
Selling: selling Peek - Fan Club JUNGI SPLENDOR
General Sales - Media

Source: Jungi-Splendor~Crunchyroll
Used online translator & corrected
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:20 am

'Troublemaker' Lee Jun Gi, FANS Cheated! "I'm sorry ~ that is the truth of the world"| 2009.06.09

Actor Lee Jun Ki at the fans were happy for a joke.

Lee Jun Gi at 9:45 o'clock on the December 9th in their own home page CY wrote entitled 'Good morning ~ ~' of the message.

Most fans there thought the writing of Lee Jun Ki, but click the "...'s slogan, I mightily today hwiririk ~! Were sorry that they have been cheated.. What are you gonna do. That's the way of the world blah blah" and he was left behind and that naughty message.

However, Lee Jun Gi FANS are is very happy in Lee Jun-ki message. FANS who were behind the message "We had been cheated?" "Jun Ki you really have a gentleman" "I know this is the case. Jeer ~ every day of the escape," "We associate the base troublemaker" "lifetime want deceived. From the outset, was the well-being of the morning.

Lee Jun-gi has always been and FANS do not have a sense of well-known distance. Their time on Myspace every day for updates and the inside is used to write to communicate with fans. A short article for one brief moment, so you have the time, but Lee said the fact that for the fans and the fans will appreciate.

Meanwhile, Shanghai and Hangzhou, China in Lee Jun Ki's fantastic performance and brilliant performance, full of excitement and very warm and moving dream of FM. SBS drama 'Iljimae' has been in the rest of Lee Jun-ki is back to discuss the second half of the work

Korean Version
개구쟁이’ 이준기, 팬을 낚다! “미안~그게 세상의 이치야” | 2009.06.09

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

배우 이준기가 팬들을 향해 기분좋은 장난을 쳤다.

이준기는 9일 오전 9시 45분께 자신의 싸이월드 미니홈피에 ‘Good morning~~’이라는 글을 올렸다.

대부분의 팬들은 이준기의 글이 있을 줄 알고 클릭했겠지만 이준기는 “…이라고 외치며 나는 휘리릭~ 오늘 하루도 힘차게! 낚인이들 미안. 어쩌겠어. 그게 세상의 이치인걸ㅋㅋㅋ”라며 장난스런 글만을 남겨놨을 뿐이었다.

하지만 이준기 팬들은 이준기의 장난에 기쁜 마음을 드러냈다. 팬들은 “우리 낚인 거임?” “역쉬 울 준은 센스쟁이얌ㅋㅋ” “그럴 줄 알았어. 맨날 휘리릭 도망가” “개구쟁이 울 준기” “평생 낚이고 싶다. 아침부터 기분 행복만땅”이라며 열띤 반응을 보이고 있다.

이준기는 평소 팬들과 소통하는 스타로 유명하다. 틈이 날 때마다 미니홈피에 자신의 근황이나 속마음을 적어 팬들과 의사소통을 하곤 한다. 때문에 짧은 글이지만 이준기가 잠시나마 시간을 내서 팬들을 위해 남겼다는 사실에 팬들은 고마워하고 있는 것이다.

한편 이준기는 최근 중국 상해와 항주에서 환상적인 퍼포먼스와 따뜻한 감동이 가득한 ‘팬미팅 콘서트’를 성황리에 마쳤다. SBS 드라마 ‘일지매’ 이후 휴식을 취해오던 이준기는 하반기 복귀작을 검토중에 있다.

Source & credits to: newsen~Crunchyroll
Using Online Translations!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:21 am

Tickets Selling Open for Fan Club Member!
Japan FM time changed as following
The legendary Lee Jun Ki will visit Japan in 2009!
March 14 this year, we have celebrated the official re-opening of Lee Jun Ki fan club in Japan.
This has shown how much Japan fans loved Lee Jun Ki and now he wished to convey his love to his fans as well.

This coming event in Japan is very different from previous!
Rather than as an actor Lee Jun Ki, Lee Jun Ki will debut as a singer!
Lee Jun Ki's concert is a new concept that never seen before!
Lee Jun Ki's new appearance will not be seen twice in Japan again!
It would be a place full of lifely song and dance performance of Lee Jun Ki!
Don't miss this opportunity!

Performance Information
Kobe International Conference Hall
- 2009, Saturday, July 18
- Doors open 16:00 ~ 17:00
- Price: 10,000 Yen

Yokohama Pacifico
- 2009 Sunday, July 19
- Doors open 17:30 ~ 18:30
- Pricing. SS: 11, 000 Yen; S: 10, 000 Yen; A: 9, 000 Yen;
Shipping fee is 450 Yen.

Sponsor - CLICK KOREA INC.

Ticket Selling:
First batch Sales - Fanclub JUNGI-SPLENDOR
General Sales - Media

Sales Dates:
June 9 from 15:00 to June 15 23:59
*For member only and those not register will not be able to log in.

Seating: Based on drawing.

From LEE JUN KI JAPAN SPLENDOR
Translated by lovejunki99 @ www.leejunkimsiafamily.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 am

Lee Jun Gi starring in 'Strange Heroes', MBC November broadcast I 2009.07.01
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 O63ARb
Lee Jun Gi starring in the drama 'Strange Heroes' will be aired in November on MBC.

Staff of MBC revealed this on June 30th, "Lee Jun Gi's new drama will be aired Wednesday-Thursday line after 'Hon' (Soul)." The broadcast date of 'Hon' - 2009-Aug-05 to 2009-Sep."

'Strange Heroes' is the first follow-up work by Korean writer, Kwon Ki Young who wrote in the SBS drama 'Crazy in Love'. Its about a natural intelligent man who uses all means to success, when he was undergoing to leave his beloved woman, he gradually repent his past, and became a modern hero fighting for the weak.

Lee Jun Gi stars in this drama as a modern hero, he will be showing in a different charm in the hero role as in 2008 SBS "Iljimae".

Lee Jun Gi has become synonym with box ratings since the film 'King and the Clown' in 2005, and through MBC's 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' as well as SBS "Iljimae".

The previous title of the drama was 'Invisible War' (보이지 않는 전쟁) but now based on the news it was titled, 'Suspicious Heroes' or 'Strange Heroes' (수상한 히어로즈) which is the title given before the Invisible War/Unseen war title.

Source & credits to: starnews, Lee Jun Gi Baidu~Crunchyroll
Chinese to English Translations by: Olympia08082008 of JunKi Global
Added Korean to English Translations by: jkpower of JunKi Global
JunGi Global
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 am

Lee Jungi’s MV For Soliloquize I 2009.07.03
I thought J Style was the last time Lee Junki would attempt to sing, however, I was wrong because he's back with his second music video for Soliloquize (혼잣말). The song sounds totally different from J Style, which was an upbeat dance song. This song is mid-tempo, softer sounding, and is much, MUCH less dramatic than J Style, which was just a little too dramatic and intense for my tastes. No Lee Junki dancing in this music video girls, sorry. However, you can concentrate more on his "singing" and focus on his pretty face!

Source & credits to: allkpop

혼잣말 - Soliloquy
이준기 Lee Jun Gi

Narration:
시간이 가고 눈물이 나도 내 가슴속에 넌 커져만 가
Time has past, Tears have flowed.
Still I have never forgotten you who is in my heart
내 사랑은 아직 끝나지 않았나봐 사랑했어 그리고 사랑해
It seems like my love (for you) has not yet ended.
I loved you, and I still love you

Song:
기억하고 싶은 모든 건 잊어, 잊고 싶은 건 다 기억나
Forgotten things that I would like to remember,
yet remembering things that I would like to forget
눈앞에 있는 건 보이지 않아, 없는 너만 떠올라
I do not see anything before my eyes, except you who is no longer here

나의 손을 잡아주던 아이처럼 웃던 니가 생각나
I think of you who once held my hand, you who smile like a child
어딜 봐도 니가 있고 어디에도 없는 오늘 하루도 넌가봐
No matter where I look you seem to be there, but you weren't anywhere at all.
Once again today, another day has past.

I can do better Time does not matter 너만 온다면 Baby Baby
I can do better Time does not matter As long as you come back Baby Baby
You make me wanna Be someone better 나를 한번 더 돌아봐
You make me wanna Be someone better Look back at me once more

잊을 수 있어 널 모두 잊을 수 있어 혼잣말을 해
I can forget, forget everything about you, I told myself
잊을 수 없어 널 절대 잊을 수 없어 니가 내게 속삭여
I cannot forget, I absolutely cannot forget you, like you whispered softly in my ear

흔한 사랑일거라고 그게 별거냐고 생각했던 나
I who have said this is just love commonly seen, what is so surprising about it
뛰던 가슴 멈춰지고 시간이 멈추는 내겐 사랑이 단 가봐
My once beating heart has stopped, time froze too, my love seems to have withered

I can do better Time does not matter 사랑했잖아 Baby Baby
I can do better Time does not matter I Love You Baby Baby
You make me wanna Be someone better 나도 잊을순 없잖아
You make me wanna Be someone better Ah I cannot forget

내가 아니라면 맘 줄 수 없게 내가 더욱 그립게
If not for me, I would not have given my heart to you,
making my yearning stronger
많이 잘해줄걸 네 곁에 있어줄걸 순간 순간이 다 후회돼
Should have treated you even better,
ought to have accompanied you a while more,
at this instant, instantly, I will totally regret

Rap:
Yo! Back in the days 나 매일 all day 네 생각에 밤을 지새우네
Yo! Back in the days I Everyday all day I could not sleep all night because I miss you
잊을 수 있어 나도 미치지만 어쩌겠어 다짐해 봐도 널 원했어
I can forget, Although I am also mesmerized but what should I do
Even after I have made up my mind, but Still I want you
이제 기억도 추억일 뿐 잠시 너에게 머문 시간은
Now recollections too are only left in memory, temporarily stopped in your time
얼마 되지 않아 잊을 수 있을 거야 Last memory that I can't forget
Not too long later, I will be able to forget all Last memory that I can't forget

Song:
잊을 수 있어 널 모두 잊을 수 있어 혼잣말을 해
잊을 수 없어 널 절대 잊을 수 없어 니가 내게 속삭여
I cannot forget, I absolutely cannot forget you, like you whispered softly in my ear

오늘도 잘 지내 너무 보고 싶어 나 혼잣말을해
How was your day today? Ah I missed you so much~ I said to myself
너는 모르게 널 만날 약속을 하고 잘자 하고 돌아서
You do not know that I have made the promise to see you again. Good night.

===============================
(English only)

Narration:
Time has past, Tears have flowed.
Still I have never forgotten you who is in my heart
It seems like my love (for you) has not yet ended.
I loved you, and I still love you

Song:

I think of you who once held my hand, you who smile like a child
No matter where I look you seem to be there, but you weren't anywhere at all.
Once again today, another day has past.

I can do better Time does not matter As long as you come back Baby Baby
You make me wanna Be someone better Look back at me once more

I who have said this is just love commonly seen, what is so surprising about it
My once beating heart has stopped, time froze too, my love seems to have withered

I can do better Time does not matter I Love You Baby Baby
You make me wanna Be someone better Ah I cannot forget

If not for me, I would not have given my heart to you,
making my yearning stronger
Should have treated you even better,
ought to have accompanied you a while more,
at this instant, instantly, I will totally regret

Rap:
Yo! Back in the days I Everyday all day I could not sleep all night because I miss you
I can forget, Although I am also mesmerized but what should I do
Even after I have made up my mind, but Still I want you
Now recollections too are only left in memory, temporarily stopped in your time
Not too long later, I will be able to forget all Last memory that I can't forget

Song:

How was your day today? Ah I missed you so much~ I said to myself
You do not know that I have made the promise to see you again. Good night.

===============================

Translation:
Korean to Chinese 筱语 @ LeeJunKibar.com
Chinese to English leejunki-singapore.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 am

Lee Jun-Gi: Fan Meeting in Kobe And Yokohama, Japan Sold Out TIckets l 2009.07.06
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 KXBjPD
On the 18th in Kobe, and 19th July in Yokohama, Singer and actor Lee Jun Ki will be holding a fan meeting/special event/concert for all the Japanese fans. Due to his popularity in Japan, all seat tickets were sold out.

June 28 pre-sale tickets only two days after the start, 70% of the seats were sold out tickets. A week later, all the seats except for about 100 seats in Yokohama, were sold out.

His agency said: "In addition to the presence of fans, the interview also very warm atmosphere. Is not only Japan, from various media in Asia I have followed the invitation."

Source & credits to: cn.joins.com~Crunchyroll
Chinese to English Translations by: Using Online translations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:26 am

Ticket Lee Jun-Gi Fan Meeting In Japan Sold Out l 2009.07.06

Tickets to fan meeting of actor Lee Jun Gi, were sold out.

According to the agency's six days of 18 days and 19 days failed to be held in Yokohama, Lee Jun Gi fan meeting ticket open each week is complete, the seats were booked. Lee Jun Gi's fan meeting ticket open for two days on July 12 after 70% of the seats were booked, because of his popularity in Japan, all seat tickets were sold out.

And China, held in Seoul, Lee Jun Gi fan meeting and the initial mass of the so-called premium tickets purchased by fans of the damage was not sajaegi. To prevent the kinds of damage to Lee to the fans, the initial sold-out concert tickets to fans in Japan, in fact nothing was.

Agent Lee Jun Gi said, "the seats sold out. thanks to fans for the past, a victim of illegal ticket backdoor dealing jeokeojin definitely seems to report the truth" and "Lee is trying to practice the performance without having to worry about anything," he said.

Shanghai and Hangzhou, China in May last concert with a local fan of the hot of the press and fans praised in Japan as well as Lee could lead to meet with the fans.

Source & credits to: news.chosun.com~Crunchyroll
Korean to English Translations by: Using Online translations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 am

Fans Get More From Lee Jun Gi. | 2009.07.12
Lee Junki was last in Japan in October 2008; he also put out a single album (in Korea) called “J Style” in April. However, Japanese fans will get the unique chance to buy a J Style Special Edition DVD, which will go on sale only for attendees of the fan concerts.
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 ByPZBp
Lee Junki has attracted fans in Japan for previous roles in films like Fly Daddy Fly and The King and the Clown, but his popularity grew when his SBS drama series Iljimae showed last year on Japanese satellite channel So-net TV. It began re-airing on broadcast airwaves last month, and will enjoy a third airing starting August 25 on the satellite channel devoted to Korean entertainment, Mnet. Mnet will also begin airing his 2007 thriller drama Time of Dog and Wolf beginning August 1, as well as his Episode 2: The Mask “global fanmeeting” that took place in April in Seoul.

Credits to: Yonhap News, Dramabeans~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:28 am

2009 Seul Drama Ödülleri adayları arasında yakışıklı oyuncumuz Lee Jun Gi ve onun son dizisi Iljimae de bulunmakta. Benim tüm oylarım Lee Jun Gi ye inşallah yararı olur. 30 una kadar hergün oy göndermeye devam edeceğim. Lee Jun Gi "Fighting"

click link http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/ ... actor.html
Period: 2009.7.13 - 2009.8.30
ONLY ONE VOTE PER DAY
Resim
Step 1: Vote for Best Actor - Lee Jun Gi
Step 2: Vote for Best Drama - Iljimae
Step 3: Vote for Best Actress - Han Hyo Joo
Click Voting completed - DONE
Tüm oylar Lee Jun Gi ve Iljimae
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 am

Actor Lee Jun-gi in Japanese Spotlight | 2009.07.13

By Ines Min
Contributing Writer

Actor-turned-singer Lee Jun-ki is making a return to center stage in Japan with concerts in Kobe and Yokohama on July 18 and 19. The event will commemorate the re-opening of his fan club, Splendor.

Lee previously recorded and released music in 2006, but his new single in April was his first time back on the music scene. Another EP is due later this year and the undying love of his fans has thrust him back into the public eye.

The 27-year-old gained widespread fame for his role as an androgynous court jester in the film ``The King and the Clown."

Although he has appeared in numerous films, TV dramas and commercials since his surge in popularity, Lee's subsequent endeavors failed to garner as much acclaim in Korea as his original role.

Lee continues to have large fan bases in other Asian countries, contributing to a wave of cultural exchange called ``hallyu,'' the term used to describe the welcome of Korean pop culture in Japan, China and others countries. He was the representative for last year's Seoul Hallyu Festival.

In an interview with HanCinema, an online database for Korean movies and dramas, the actor discussed his motivation to satisfy the fans.

``Being a public figure, there aren't many ways for me to relieve stress. And, over the years, I've lost some of the people in my life,'' he said. ``In that sense, I just want to have fun with my fans. My fans mean a lot to me.''

Lee has recently held fan appreciation concerts in Shanghai and Hangzhou in China, where there were 10,000 in attendance. Tickets for the Japanese concerts ― where fans will get the only opportunity to buy a special edition DVD of his upcoming EP, J Style ― have already sold out.

The SBS drama ``Iljimae'' (a mysterious, black-swathed thief who robs from corrupt government officials and gives to the poor) will be broadcast for its third run on Japanese television starting August 25 on Korean entertainment satellite channel Mnet. Beginning Aug. 1, the channel will also air ``Time of Dog and Wolf,'' a thriller movie, and ``Episode 2: The Mask,'' which recorded an international fan's meeting with Lee in Seoul last April.

Credits to: Korean Times~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:30 am

Lee Jun Gi, "My performance for the fans total gift" | 2009.07.18

Actor Lee JunKi on 18th , 19th Kobe and Yokohama in succession in the opening Fan concert, "The fans can enjoy and create the stage for the concert", "I want to show the new Lee Jun Ki" he said.

He held a press conference in Tokyo in 17th, "3 years Japan's fans were to meet, the show presents a comprehensive set, I hope you'll feel it," he said.

Lee Jun Gi received questions about his musical talents, "No desire for a singer but only one day of the performance of the song for the fans" The "Lifetime cap baewodo maejinhal think the acting," he said.

But, he said, "to show the fans a little more cool, if composition, In various areas including planning and production stage I would like to see the ability to exercise."

Lee Jun Ki Japan official fan club concert, the fans' SPLENDOR 'jaeohpeuneul the event was to celebrate the participants' Lee of the J-STYLE Special edition' DVD is a limited edition.

credits to: gounworld@yna.co.kr~Crunchyroll
Korean to English Translations by: Using Online Translations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 POkqEb
Fan meeting July 18th and 19th in Kobe and Yokohama, with 8000 seats, a concert, show a super fan of the man of Asian multi-talented, Lee Jun Ki.

Japan in Asia paenkonseoteureul gwanramhan his audience "a sense of humor and Surprise as well as performance and impressive to experience all events unique paenkonseoteu" he dirty thumb - up (thumb-up), and mainland China in June last 10,000 people, his passion and talent back to the wild in Asia", said hwakinke.

Japan participated in the planning and paenkonseoteu Lee June unobstructed opening of China's import tteugeowotdeon paenkonseoteu scene, of course, we'd like something more special ideas were absorbed. Then the usual normally so enthusiastic fans who wanted to call you directly lead to present the drama of the OST has been transferred to the execution.

18 days of death, according to Mentor Entertainment in Kobe, gaeneuksi 'OST' in gaseumah foolish ', and 19 days in Yokohama, iljimae' of the 'Avatar' and called, like the first scenes in the drama of the gems, the super multi-LED screen It was shown by, all of a sudden Lee LED screen is split in half the audience appeared to be dramatic and heated were sent to the cheers and applause.

Japanese fans singing as soon as he machija also, of course, all the audience as the voice of a 'we're to continue to shout in the dock can not succeed to the next song was added.

His appeal to the deep bass sweet lost soul if you let the audience crying guys a safety problem saenggilkka, the scene of tension in the posture of all the security agents could not slow the progress and security in charge of the paenkonseoteuui click of Japan Korea said.

And it highlights the Yokohama paenkonseoteuui at the scene, a unique event norangom said.

1 hour ago, waiting to Lee in 5000, another assistant with the audience directly in front of the park's regular mascot, a yellow bear with byeonjanghae, has been the scene of the photo shoot as a helper. Since paenmiting Talk 'social self' Lee 'We'll call the' real Lee himself said that scale of the two dance seonboyeotgo delicated yellow bear appeared, and the audience with his photo on the right just before of the yellow bear and know the same inmulin imhaetdeon simultaneously began to laugh teoteurimyeo ungseonggeorigi.

Doll Clothes and ride, thanks to 'J-STYLE' brilliant performance and good manners, though dwittunggeorimyeo eonggeojuchum demonstration, but also a real 'Lee' fans are consistently and accurately garyeonaen, Lee gawayi the slogan did not tolerate laughter Agent spreading the said.

In fact, that Japan was ready to paenkonseoteureul Lee for the performance that made the idea of conversion, the last 'episode 2' performances, but the concept plan was prepared for the secret event teusang mandate to proceed.

The first time in Jakarta gwanramhan performance of the fans' iljimae 'I know the Lee is a performer that the show which brought fans to show the data to the scene of the interview was in progress, "a lot of movies I did not really care for Artists not see the type. But Lee and Korea and also Iran, he appeared to know the country 'iljimae' was not interested in the culture of their usual way to be able to enjoy the sights, maybe I saved the like Lee exist, 'he said was, "said the release was warm.

In addition, in many countries the majority of the fans gwanramhan paenkonseoteureul "Let's act with infinite possibilities to always do my best work, passionate, and activities with the best of Lee imhaneun look attractive," he said.

Fair view of the seats sold out in one week, but fans of the rights and sold the information to prevent disadvantage to the extreme measures as well hamguryeong not a true multi-talented Lee. Does not spare his praise and encouragement, and drama performance for their fans to the base, the combined laughter and emotion, present a comprehensive set of activities has the same performance and the evaluation of the man in the Asia Lee is currently preparing for the film.

Credits to:newprime~Crunchyroll
Korean to English: using google online translation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 am

토엔]이준기, 빨간옷 카리스마 ‘파워풀댄스’ 작렬 l 2009.07.20
Lee Jun Gi was held fan meeting on July 18 and 19 in Kobe & Yokohama, Japan.

In Kobe, 18th Lee Jun Gi song "Times Between Dof & Wolf" OST and 19th in Yokohama, "Iljimae" OST directly caught the eye of Japanese fans.

In particular, Lee would paenkonseoteueseo Yokohama norangom dress in front of waiting 5 cheonpaendeul hwalyakhae photo attracted attention as a helper. Lee Jun Gi directly to the planned ilbonpaen ideas was enough to create a surprise.

One fan, "I do not care about the artists see a lot of movies is not it. But I know Lee was the country to South Korea 'iljimae' was able to enjoy the different cultural attractions" and "saved me, like Lee Jun Gi exist," he said.

Meanwhile, after fan meeting in Japan, Lee Jun Gi plans to continue to act.

credits to:newsen~Crunchyroll

more news: news. naver
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 am

가와이 이준기'日팬미팅 '5천팬 열광'---'아이디어+열정'가득 I 2009.07.20
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 QpBAJA
SCOTTSDALE anhyoeun News] actor Lee Jun Gi in Japan, and the original large-scale gachangryeok paenmitingeseo outstanding performance of the Japanese fans got a hot response.

Kobe and Yokohama, Japan 18,19 Lee in the more than 5,000 fans for a super paenkonseoteureul said. Lee Jun Gi at the concert he sang the OST of the work appeared, and the highlights of the performance wearing a large Doll Clothes said.

Kobe Lee show on October 18 at the time gaewaneukdaeui of the OST of the 'foolish gaseumah to 19 days in Yokohama concert bureunde in iljimae' of the 'Avatar' is a song from the drama of a large background screen was out of print, Lee and the dramatic effect of the site, half of the screen was split.

Yeah!!! There are many news

Entertainment sosokin mentor "as soon as he's like a song to sing all the irrigation jilreodae the endless sound of the right to not go in," was made, and click the performance of Japan in charge of Korea's security, "the audience can see the tears larger fluctuations Security agents were slow to relax, "he said.

In addition to the idea of Lee and the audience enjoyed the performance had started earlier performances. Yokohama, 1 hour before Lee at the five people waiting for the audience to work for a huge theme park mascot norangom clothes and appearance, the scene of the picture as a helper he said.

To talk with fans in the corner after Lee claims that his two other yellow seonboyeotgo dance with the bears appeared, the audience with his photo in the former himhaetdeon yellow bear, I know Lee was "gawayi (cute ) Lee "was the slogan cheers.

[18,19 a year in Japan, Lee Jun Gi paenkonseoteureul large. Photo Mentor Entertainment]

credits to: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html ... runchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 am

Lee Jun Gi's J-Style - Attracted 80, 000 Viewers! | 2009.07.24

ctor Lee Jun-gi to hold fan concert in July 18 - 19, 2009, in Kobe and Yokohama, Japan in the cheers of fans, a concert, with 8,000 seats, a super fan of the multi-talented, a Nan of Asia, Lee Jun Gi! Reflecting the popularity of his hot, with 80,000 viewers, the general entertainment channel Mnet Japan, Lee Jun Gi's J-Style 'is a special feature of the water about 6 times the amount expected to organize a broadcast, the heart of Japanese fans You will also need to stir.

Mnet Japan midnight of July 25, the propagation of the young Lee's concept of passion and dispassion of a man of Lee's story in the 'talking' Music Video of the scene, making video shooting an interview with Japan olrokeyisyeon exclusive release , and the country has also not yet released the video, the fans in Korea, as well as Asia, 25 days ago seolreeo broadcasting, and broadcasting are waiting sonkkopah.

The Choi-woo award last year, netijeunsang, 10 Star Award holder, Lee starring in the hit 'iljimae' June 25 in the first radio broadcast to the batter as soon as Lee's popularity, to the hearts of viewers every day in Japan and stir.

Because of the special feature broadcast style, Jay Lee (J-Style) 'to the expectations of the Japanese audience is bigger, this feature of the water planning and script writer, who munjihyeon Lee is currently in Japan for the popularity of the situation and Interest said it. 'Lee's J-Style' every Thursday after 5:45 will be broadcast.

In addition, the MV that made myself why Lee's album 'J-Style' listings in the medium-tempo 'talking' to the dramatic lyrics and melody aejanhan 'J-Style' at the start once again popular, MV production At the request of the fans do not stop, but the plan was to secretly enter Japan April 27, 30 days to leave the shooting location of Iran was hyper speed.

The 'talking' of the MV public as soon as the July 2, yangsanhal unprecedented hot enough to ripple the number of clicks and I get a response, Lee's passion for a more attractive two-color foil exotic yet dramatic landscape of Tokyo Odaiba, and one also in Kanagawa ruins, mountain, fields, countries around the beach all night, he completed a video with the location, about the cost of ₩ 70,000,000 tuyeodoen is up to.

Mild to two hours jeongpyeongnan anti-Japanese fans during their concert tour this year to make her standing as a truly multi-teyineo, Asia's Men's Lee Jun Ki! Works, including drama and film, of course, through a variety of activities in various fields, such as the time kyamelreon repeatedly turn for the actor Lee Jun Gi is the current film.

Credits to: artnews~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 100 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Lee Jun Gi Selected For Best Wannabe Stars - Mnet's 20 Choice Award | 2009.07.28

Actor Lee Jun Ki for the 20 best male performer and was selected as the most wanted to be.

Lee by the M-net in the last'20 's choice' Back in the Republic of Korea has been one of the best actors.

'20 'S choice' popular culture, the core of the Republic of Korea at 20 units, they want to understand the values of the sensitivity and the new M-net to host the ceremony of the new name of popular culture.

20s to 20s in 1000 wanted to be the most bubunbyeol a survey conducted in the selection of the stars of the actor Lee Jun Ki in the men's Republic of Korea wants to become like the 20s, was recognized as the best Wannabe stars.

Lee, in an interview with the M-net 20 units, if the definition 'to Iran, "20 of them is a passion. I had a dream I have, obviously, because I do not think lend themselves to invest," he said.

20 daeege I'd like to say that? 'Is a question "of the word, is one of my favorite. Likely one of the words all the time, I hope I'd go to Run," he said of the ambitious nature.

His interview is broadcast on October 28 Mnet 'Wide Entertainment News' will be published in the middle part of the CM-time, Lee says the honest story of 20 aircraft through a channel Mnet August 20 weekly radio relay in the form of the burning.

Credits to: stoo.asia~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 am

Lee Jun Gi, Nominated as the MNet 20's Choice Male Artist | 2009.08.13

Recently, Lee Jun Ki has been ranked #1 in the MNet 20's Choice Male Artist Event.

"20's Choice" is the new public culture award title by M-net based on the emotional and values of Korea 20's. This survey is conducted based on 1000 people who is in their 20's. The survey is about who is the artist that they most wished to be alike with.

In the male artist category, the winner for 'The 20's Most Wanna Be Star' is Lee Jun Ki. When being asked about "How to define the 20's?", Lee Jun Ki said that, "The 20's should be passionate. Because of my dreams, will not regret for the effort put in."

Another question was asked, "Does Lee Jun Ki has any message to pass to the 20's?" He answered, "Possibilities is the one of the term I liked the most. The term "possibilities" must exists when you are facing all kinds of challenges." This clearly shows his ambitious views in life.

The introduction from Lee Jun Ki's company is, "The debut of the "I'm Ready" MV in the recent Fan Concert in Japan, Lee Jun Ki has shown his passionate side to his fans and public."

A portion of the interview with Lee Jun Ki will be preview in Mnet Wide Entertainment News during CM on July 28th. Whereas Lee Jun Ki's 20's story will be broadcasted weekly from August 20th.

Chinese to English Translation by: lovejunki99@leejunkimsiafamily
Source: Newsen~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:59 am

Lee Jun Gi, Appointed by Korea Tourism as Honorary Ambassador I 2009.08.03

Drama actor Lee Jun Ki has been appointed as the Honorary Ambassador by the Korea Tourism.

On the 3rd August, the Korea Tourism has appointed Lee Jun Ki as the Honorary Ambassador, and the ceremony will be held at Korea Tourism Center on 5th August.

The Korea Tourism has stated that, "Lee Jun Ki who is well known across Asia region through his work such as the movie 'King and the Clown' and drama 'Time Between Dog and Wolf', 'Iljimae' will definitely helped to boost the Korea tourism industry."

Furthermore, at the appointment ceremony on 5th August, there will be participation of 20 plus leading media reporters from around Asia region such as China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and so on.

Source & Credits to: spn.edaily~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 am

Lee Jun Gi Was Appointed As The Honorary Korea National Tourism Ambassador I 2009.08.03

Lee Jun Ki 5 days in the Korea National Tourism Organization (CEO yicham) from the Korea National Tourism will be appointed as an honorary ambassador.

Lee's "The King and The Clown", "Time Between Dog and Wolf ", "Iljimae" has built a solid and as a performer.

Lee Jun Ki in Korea in April last concert held in cooperation with the Korea National Tourism Corporation, the Shanghai branch of China, in Asia, 180 people participated in 2,500 fans was held.

In addition, China last May, including two in Suzhou, the 10,000 people at the concert, fans in China, Yokohama and Kobe in Japan in mid-July in the concert, more than 9,000 people participated in the local fans and his popularity has been certified.

Besides the Lee Jay Style (J-style) announced a multi-album, as teyineo the growing area of his activities and join the Pan Asia project and plans to deploy overseas and the more active the Korea Tourism honorary recognition ambassador said.

Korea National Tourism Organization, "The ambassador appointed occurs due to the flu, a new tourism market shrunk Korea and South Korea's new tourism promotion is expected to act as advance guard point. In the 04 expressions, especially appointed to promote tourism to South Korea, invited China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Greater China Region and the major media at the press coverage is expected to hot the heat," he said.

Lee's "usual and think that because of the role of mission, an honorary ambassador in 2008 when the Korean Wave was a very enjoyable activity. But the 2009 to promote the Republic of Korea nyeonen had the opportunity to develop a very proud and wish I could show you a positive image," he said experience.

Source & credits to: asiae.co.kr~Crunchyroll
Korean to English using google online translation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:01 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 V3aVAq
Notchinde opportunity to learn to work this year, Lee and pyohamyeo a year, but will be sold without a break in acting.

Lee, on November 5, 2:30 p.m. to the Cheonggyecheon, Seoul, Korea Tourism Organization at the Korea Tourism honorary ambassador 'appointed attending the ceremony, the president appointed yicham activity of Lee has been two years.

Lee at a press conference shortly after the wichoksik asked about the future action plan "to choose the time I put my own work hours were wasted on the wind," he said.

"We have a lot of time was to meet the country fans," but "But I think next year is not really a break. The timing of the selection work and missed the feel," he repeatedly expressed regret.

Tourism in South Korea's Lee appointed an honorary ambassador for the impact to select the works "is always carefully selected works," he said, "you are overseas, many public works externally tangent to a good image in the show will try to give . works like this choice will have to work with sincerity, "he said.

Meanwhile, reflecting the venue for the Lee China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Greater China Region, including major media attention and attracted more than 200 fans attended. 04 also consider the benefits, said at a Chinese simultaneous interpretation.

Lee in the movie 'The King's Men, Drama, Time of dog and wolf', 'iljimae' to learn and gain position for the China and Japan, etc., are enjoying high popularity. And group performances including the album release and the Pan Asia region projects expanding participation in the Lee's from overseas and plans to deploy more active.

Source & credits to: star.net~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:03 am

Actor Lee Jun Ki (27) was appointed an honorary ambassador of the Korea Tourism expression in China, foreign media and reporters to the massive popularity of Korean pop stars silgamke they said.

5 pm in the auditorium at the Korea Tourism Organization at B1 Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Chinese broadcasting. Newspapers. Magazine, where more than 20 domestic newspapers, the airwaves. Cable TV coverage and media competition was 40.

Korean fans are to travel to Japan and South Korea. And more than 100 Chinese tourists who come to know in advance about events see the face of Lee jilreotda cheers.

Tourism Corporation, to say the last few years abroad as an honorary ambassador wichokhan Since such a large number of foreign press and was never desperate fans.

Japanese tourists come to see with my daughter I Tanigumi Noriko (47) said, "Travel Guide to the batdaga Lee came to hear the news coming. Much love," he said.

South Korea to learn Korean wichokdoen Tourism is an honorary ambassador in December 2006 that Lee is the second time in the rain.
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 0Gnq7D
Lee "I am a film with a good work will try to improve the national image," he said.

Until now, Korea Tourism Organization munhwain, conductors, actors and celebrities of 14 and 50 in Japan and overseas as an honorary ambassador was appointed.

Meanwhile, the last three days of taking office yicham appointed outside the public the first official event was presided over expression.

The president, "I'm glad the yissira. Of course, the main building, but ... a different" take a unique sense of humor, his "combines acting and singing skills to the foreign culture to Korea, Mr. Lee to promoting popular qualities," he said.

Source & credits to: news.naver~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 am

Lee Jun Gi Appointed As The New Korea Tourism Ambassador I 2009.08.05
Lee Jun Gi would appointed as the new Korea Tourism ambassador on 5th August by the Korea Tourism
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 3pLD9O
Lee Jun Gi and the President of the Korea Tourism Organization

Lee Jun Gi received very high popularity with his Korean movie “The King and The Clown” and Korean TV dramas “Time Between Dog and Wolf” and “Iljimae”.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 am

In April this year, almost ten thousand fans attended Lee Jun Gi’s Asian Tour Concert. This shows that how popular Lee Jun Gi was in Asia.

Korea Tourism Organization expressed their views by appointing Lee Jun Gi as the new Korea Tourism ambassador.

Lee Jun Gi: “I’m the Korea Tourism Ambassador.”
Through the promotional activities that Lee Jun Ki help in publicized, they hope to promote South Korea travel to more Asian countries fans so that the South Korea tourism industry can be recovery from the impact of H1N1 as soon as possible.

Lee Jun Gi: “I’m very happy to be appointed as the Korea Tourism Ambassador.”
It is said that during the appointment ceremony which was held on 5th August, Korea Tourism Organization has invited many Chinese medias to participate.

Lee Jun Ki felt honor to be the Korea Tourism ambassador. He was pleased to help in promoting South Korea culture and culture exchange with other countries once again.

He expressed that he would continues to work hard and put in more efforts to show a better image as an appreciation to his Asian fans who have supported him.

Source & credits to: koreanclicks~Crunchyroll
Source & photo from: MyDaily & Newsen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:07 am

[포토엔]물 따르는 이준기 ‘아직 목 말라요’ I 2009.08.06

Actor Lee Jun Gi is the Korea National Tourism Organization (CEO yicham) August 5 from the Korea National Tourism was appointed an honorary ambassador.

The Korea Tourism Organization appointed the new ambassador visit tourist market shrunk slightly due to influenza occur to activate and promote Korea's tourism is expected to be a new advance guard point.

Lee, the Korea Tourism honorary ambassador appointed an honorary ambassador to the'2008 Hallyu in 2009 had the opportunity to promote the Republic of Korea nyeonen very proud, and the opportunity to further develop the positive image of wish I could show you 'I think he said

Source & Credits to: newsen~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 am

Lee Jun-gi Appointed As Tourism Ambassador I 2009.08.05
Actor Lee Jun-ki will now promote Korea tourism, after being named an ambassador by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Wednesday.

The hallyu star from the films “The King and the Clown,” “Hotel Venus” and dramas “Time Between Wolf and Dog” and “Iljimae,” has gained popularity both here and abroad
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 VJ5EgO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 am

“I enjoyed working as an honorary ambassador of hallyu last year. I’m proud of being appointed as tourism ambassador this time, and will try my best to promote Korea,” Lee said in the appointment ceremony held at the KTO headquarters in Seoul.

Some 20 journalists from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong covered the ceremony where about 200 foreign fans also attended.

In his fan meeting held in Korea last April, 2,500 Asian fans, including 180 from China, came to see him. Some 10,000 Chinese and 9,000 Japanese fans also attended fan-meeting concerts in Suzhou and Yokohama in May and July, respectively. He recently released his second EP, “J-Style.”

The KTO has appointed 45 celebrities as tourism ambassadors so far. For the first six months of this year, Korea attracted 3.79 million visitors, up 15.3 percent from the same period last year.

Source & Credits to: kimchisoju.wordpress~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 am

Han Ji Min Selected As Female Leading "Suspicious Heroes" I 2009.08.13

Lee Jun Gi, Han Ji Min - Cast for New Drama "Heroes"

Actor Lee Jun Gi and Han Ji Min will be casting for MBC Wed-Thur Drama "Heroes".

Lee Jun Gi and Han Ji Min has recently finalised to cast for the new drama "Heroes" (Produce by The Zoo Media, to be confirmed). The new drama "Heroes" will be broadcasted in the early November after the drama "Maen Ttang e He-ding" (Casting: Kim Sol Ji & Ki Mye Ji, Script: Park Sung Soo).

"Heroes" is written by the script writer of SBS "Crazy for Love", Gwon Gi Young. The story is about a genius who used to sought after power and success, who after lost his lover, has started to reflect back on his past and regretted for it, and hence later become a modern age hero who fought for the equal treatment for the poor.

In the drama, Lee Jun Gi will cast for the role who works in a small-time news agency and later becoming a hot blooded youth after he was involved in the syndicate of money and power. Whereas Han Ji Min will cast for the role who later also get involved in the syndicate due to her transfer from previous news agency to the same news agency as Lee Jun Ki.

After last year July's SBS drama "Iljimae", Lee Jun Gi has been busy with the release of his new album and fan concert. Whereas Han Ji Min made the decision after her has finished shooting for the SBS Drama "Cain & Abel".

Source & Credits to: newsen~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 am

Han Ji Min and Lee Jun Gi First Couple Outing For Mnet 2009 20's Choice, August 28 I 2009.08.17

배우 이준기와 한지민이 8월 28일 첫 커플 동반나들이에 나선다.

이준기와 한지민은 8월 28일 개최되는 Mnet ‘2009 20’s Choice’에서 시상자로 낙점됐다. ‘2009 20’s Choice’는 가장 핫한 트렌드 세터 집단인 20대의 선택을 통해 이 시대의 진정한 문화 아이콘을 짚어보는 대한민국 유일의 여름 대중문화 시상식이다.

이준기와 한지민이 11월께 방송 예정인 MBC 새 수목드라마 ‘히어로’(가제, 연출 김경희) 주연에 발탁돼 처음으로 호흡을 맞추게 된다.

‘히어로’는 세상만사 가진 것도 없지만 바라는 것도 별로 없었던, 대한민국 대다수의 2.5류 인생들이 겁 없이 대한민국의 잘난 1%들과 대차게 맞붙는 이야기. 빽 없이 세상을 살아가는 이 시대 대다수의 사람들에게 가슴 따뜻한 응원과 파이팅 넘치는 드라마를 선물할 예정이다.

이준기는 ‘히어로’에서 매번 무계획으로 무작정 남의 사건에 뛰어들어, 스스로 사건사고를 양산해 먹고 사는 생계형 기자 진도혁 역을 맡았고, 한지민은 타고난 책임감과 자기만의 저널리즘으로 사사건건 사회의 부조리에 핏대를 세우는 열혈 기자 주재인 역을 맡았다

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:13 am

Lee Jun Ki & Kim Hyun Joong go heads-on for Male Popularity Award
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 POkqqQ

In to its 4th year, Seoul Drama Awards 2009 (below indicated as SDA) will be held on 11-Sep at Olympic Park’s Olympic Hall, Bangee-dong, Seoul.

The organizing committee for SDA held a press conference at Press Center on 19-Aug at 11am. They revealed “The leading popularity awards for male and female category for this year’s SDA are Lee JunKi and Moon GeunYoung respectively. Popular production seems to be SBS ‘IlJiMae’. Especially in male popularity awards, there is a fierce competition between ‘Iijimae’ Lee JunKi and ‘Boys Over Flowers’ Kim HyunJoong.”

Based on the calculation of mid-total as on 17-Aug, Lee JunKi gained the 1st place with 38.5% of votes for male actor award. Kim HyunJoong is 2nd place with 37.0%, making a mere difference of 1.5%.

SDA organizing committee with Yahoo Korea is currently holding this online popularity poll for these actors from 13-Jul to 30-Aug.
More than 50 countries participated in the voting including Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, and other Asian countries, in addition, USA, Canada, England, Spain, South Africa, Brazil, Germany, Bolivia, Sweden, etc also participated in the voting. More than 1 million voters voted a day and voters are increasing as the final day for voting draws nearer.

There will be fanmeeting, drama premieres, congratulary events, etc, held from 4~ 13-Sep, a total of 10 days, at KwangHwaMoon plaza for the citizens.

Cr: mydaily + Daum + SS601+ xiaochu @ Quainte501~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:14 am

Lee Jun Gi - Han Ji Min I 2009.08.28

On the 28th of August, 7:00 pm at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium, '3rd Mnet 20's Choice Awards'. Lee Jun Gi and Han Ji Min presented awards and gave their greetings.

Source & Credits to: yna.co.kr~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:15 am

Actor Lee Jun Gi Has Been Chosen As The Cover Model of The September Edition of The Male Magazine ‘GQ’ in Taiwan l 2009.08.30

Photo: Lee Jun Ki new blonde photo perfect blend of modern and historicaI

Beijing Sohu New Korea Line News August 28 afternoon, according to South Korean media reports, cctor Lee Jun Ki has been chosen as the cover model of the September edition of the male magazine ‘GQ’ in Taiwan. Lee Jun Ki was taken pictures with the Kyunghee Palace in Seoul, which is recently assessed as one of the world’s most valuable cultural heritage, and the recently opened Transformer Center in the background.

The recent pictorial was taken by the high-end brand Prada, which has been targeting China as its next market, and GQ Taiwan, which has been making strong efforts to cast Lee Jun kI as their model. Lee Jun Ki invited to shoot the cover of the magazine's person in charge, said Lee Jun Ki with his unique charm in Taiwan also has a large number of fans, for the invitation and Lee Jun Ki shoot the cover of the magazine photos, sure to attract many of Taiwan's Lee Jun Ki fans
Resim
Lee Jun Ki while filming an interview conducted after that he usually has also been considering how to further exchanges with foreign fans, and to introduce them to more of Korean culture, this can be of cultural heritage in South Korea Kyunghee Palace foreign magazine cover, at the same time to achieve this different purpose, so he was rushed to very happy.
Resim
Source & Credits to: korea.sohu.com~Crunchyroll
Chinese to English using google online translation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:15 am

Lee Jun Gi Will Be Hold Fan Meeting in Taiwan "Promised To Keep The 1 Year"' l 2009.08.31

Lee Jun Ki will be held fan meeting in Taiwan, September 26 at the TICC Taipei International Convention Center.

Lee Jun Ki has been appointed as the Korea National Tourism Organization honorary ambassador and has become Taiwan's GQ magazine's cover model, in South Korea and Japan FM after the non-stop busy work, and is expected to hold named 'Lee Jun Ki, 2009 Last J-style FM in Taipei, Taiwan FM.

Lee Jun Ki said that the reasons for holding FM, "I wanted to observe and FANS of the agreement. last year, was expected to be held in Taiwan, FM, but rather to sudden natural disasters and helplessness extension, and the FANS who failed to comply with the agreement, are very sorry. "

Lee Jun Ki also revealed that the "last will and everyone so happy to meet really very lucky. Want to, and to attend performances of the FANS who have a beautiful memory. Typhoon in southern Taiwan have suffered the invasion of the affected disaster area is very big, hoping to the time to participate in the premiere performances of the FANS have more power. from this Japanese FM in the large dog doll's proposal to get a new indication, is preparing a special follow. "so that we can have more of this FM high expectations.

3000 scale Lee Jun Ki in Taiwan FM on August 28 began ticket sales, from the beginning of performances organized to facilitate the planning has received more than a variety of consulting, such as rain-like. Korea National Tourism Organization said that "is not only domestic, including those from Asian countries to South Korea National Tourism Organization FANS have a telephone consultation also makes people feel the real Lee Jun Ki's high popularity."

In addition Lee Jun Ki has chosen November 4th Mizuki premiere of the new MBC drama 'HERO' for further work, will co-starring Han Zhimin the play. The work will be in mid-September into the shooting.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:16 am

Lee Jun Gi Come To Taiwan On The Sept 24th To Eat Pig Blood Cake I 2009.09.19

As the "Korea Tourism Ambassador" Lee Jun Ki said that the 26th visit to Taiwan Kai Chang, Taiwan's most wanted straight into the Night Market, expel these strange authentic Taiwanese snacks.

Lee Jun Ki on the 26th will be held at the Taipei International Convention Center, the Asian Tour's final concert back in 2007, should be invited to attend the Taiwan Golden Horse Awards, as a result notice a tight schedule, can not stroll the streets of Taiwan, this particular, he first organized unit of require a circular row of a night market in Taiwan, as a culinary and cultural exchanges, 24, arrived in Taiwan on this trip is expected to stay for 4 days 3 nights.

Lee Jun Ki of considerable interest for Taiwan's culture, but also because in 2007 awarded the Golden Horse Awards for Best New Performer Tang Wei, she began to appreciate the thin light from Taiwan's Ang Lee's work, early in October this year, the upcoming Ang Lee movie " Woodstock storm, "Lee Jun Ki said that, it will certainly watching Ang Lee's new work.

Source & Credits to: udn.com~Crunchyroll
Chines to English Using Online Translations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:17 am

Official News Lee Jun Gi Sawasdee Khrab (Photobook) - [2009.09.16]
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 6yP22W
Jung Gil "Hello Jun Ki" first in Asia. With the launch of Photo Book. Thai Tourism and DVDs from top hero Hall Gil Jung e need to prepare the hero found forefront of the Asia e Gil Jung (Lee Jun Ki) that will launch DVD Photo Book and travel in Thailand, entitled "Hello ครับ" in. press. Sunday 27 September at the ground floor, 1 Daniel interface server million Central Word.

With support from the Tourism Authority of Thailand and KT CC (KTCC, Korea Thailand Communication Center) Lee Jun Ki has traveled to places famous and beautiful. Resources to attract tourists in Thailand and Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Bangkok through. The Photo Book this book. Thailand will launch a national first, and Lee Jun Ki will go to launch the cities. In Asia.

Lee Jun Ki Ek international youth fascinated Thailand. And have good memories about Thailand significantly Korean star Lee Jun Ki is the first organized knife & Co. scream. And launch a Thai fan club official when 2 years ago.

Years ago when Lee Jun Ki joined Candles point victory congratulations. To celebrate the day like a royal birth date of King of Thailand with Chiang Mai residents and welcome winter by participating on the ornamental light from Chris compound word list with dignitaries He also was filming drama on `Time of dog. and wolf 'in Thailand also.

Book with color illustrations 164 pages of stories broadcast on Lee Joon Ki avoid disturbances from the crowd around the table the rest of Thailand. With other aspects of his image never see in movies or play like Jet Ski, play, cooking to the market price.

In addition, Lee Jun Ki is also Marks. Book offers a souvenir picture to the Tourism Authority of Thailand and deliver signatures to the fans lucky 50 people from drawing on work also.

Book page images are available in the conference price 1,200 baht more details please contact KTCC (www.k-tcc.co.th, www.happytokorea.com) or the call 02-537-5770.

Time: 2 PM - 6 PM
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:21 am

Lee Jun Gi for Singles | 2009.09.21
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 ByPM09Singles have revealed a preview of Lee Jun gi's photo shoot in Bali, Indonesia recently.

Photographer, Park Young Soon who collaborated with Lee Jun gi for the shoot, praised the latter for his ability to portray a variety of different expressions, making it feel like he was filming for a drama rather than just taking pictures. He felt that the photo shoot will help Singles sell a few more additional copies of their October issue because of Lee Jun gi's unique charisma and popularity.
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 1GvykD
The setting for Lee Jun gi's photo shoot was at a famous restaurant in Bali. According to a restaurant's representative, no photo taking was allowed in the restaurant. But taking into account Lee Jun gi's popularity in Asia, they broke their rule for Jun gi to use their restaurant and hopes that it will help to promote their restaurant in return.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm

MBC tv izleme

Option 1: To watch MBC on Windows Media Player
- Open ‘Windows Media Player’
- Click File > Open URL or [ctrl + u]
- Paste http://vod1.dgmbc.com/live into the box and press ‘OK’

Option 2: You can go to these sites
1. http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/516 ... BC-KR.html

OR

2. http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/402 ... C--KR.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 POkl9OHERO new plot:
Kim Min Jung (not comfirmed yet), who plays a passionate reporter with a strong sense of responsibility who often grows furious at social irregularities. Lee Jun Ki’s a reporter who rushes recklessly into accidents and incidents without fear; he’s also a guy “Who doesn’t have much, nor does he want much". As ordinary citizens, the reporters stand up against the inequalities between society’s masses and its very elite.
Source & credits to: media.daum.net~crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Lee Jun Gi Arrived In Taiwan, Super Sports Car, The Prices of More Than 20 Million Pick Him [2009.09.24]

"2009 J Style Charm Yang Taipei Tour" and prior preparation, popular South Korean heartthrob Lee Jun Ki at noon today by plane arrived in Taiwan, many fans at the airport early in the morning, ready to wait for a large poster greeters.

When wearing a gray T-shirt, black trousers, wearing dark sunglasses, masks, Lee Jun Ki had just stepped out of the airport, a large number of screaming fans to greet the idol, and continue to send gifts to Lee Jun Ki received a soft, to the airport, There are two value of 20 million super sports car waiting for Jie Feng, small king of the super-popular shows in general.

Lee Jun Ki to "King and the Clown," set the highest grossing South Korean film history, the starring Korean dramas "My Girl" and "Iljimae" have won the ratings winner; and this year released debut album "J Style", an official from the Actor branched out into the identity of the singer.

"2009 J Style Charm Yang Taipei Tour" will be staged on the 26th started at the Taipei International Convention Center, this is Lee Jun Ki 2009 Asian Tour will eventually stop, but also the only concert in Taipei, will present five of the Asian Tour the essence of concerts, and specially designed interactive activities with the audience the contents will show never before seen a big parade of performances, please fans remains to be seen.

Source & Credits to: iservice.libertytimes.com~Crunchyroll
Chinese to English Using Google Translation Online
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 6yPJA0
Actor Lee Jun-ki said that the idea of love.

Lee Jun Ki of the fashion magazine 'Singles' in October in an interview with "doing your job, love the basis for countries to think big even impossible," said, "Right now, greed, romance, rather than later, and they make love better than anyone is likely to be," he said.

28 years old but I love the height of greed gone 이준기 'Workaholic' is. Lee Jun-ki think it is so successful? Lee Jun-ki is "What should be my satisfaction," said "before closing the coffin lid to sleep comfortably satisfied that the success would not do it?" He replied.

Lee Jun Ki said "The actor Lee Jun-ki, not 20 as usual, like a man about a lot, I should want to take take your faithful people dig," said "out of space, but severe enough that he could see beyond the reclusive brother do not like to think it's true," he frankly said disclosure.

Lee Jun-ki to the SBS Drama '일지매' future has rarely appear on the CRT. Lee Jun-ki is "In the meantime, 'Episode 2' a concert with fans in Korea and Asian countries, meet fans and for selecting the next book I worry more and had a tight time," he said of updates.

Soon after the fans had been waiting next book 'Hero' on "In the meantime, some work had been a strong tendency tragedy, the sense that weighs less than him is a work," said, "I can not tell you yet, surely, before the human character Relax as the other natural look seems to show, "he said.

The interview with Lee Jun-ki 'Singles' can check in October.

Source&Credits to: Newsen~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 pm

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 7yg6lL
Rosa honey in September last year, due to the sudden cancellation of a typhoon in Taipei, Lee Jun Ki finally arrived in Taiwan yesterday, is scheduled on the 26th evening at the Taipei International Convention Center "2009 J Style Charm Yang Taipei Concert", yesterday Organizers Berkeley international personnel are disclosed that there may be variables concert.

Taipei International Convention Center's official Web site and has not posted Lee Jun Ki on the 26th concert information, reporters called to ask service personnel, he has won the day, only a "5th Annual Global Life classic songs like charity concert would" answer.

Lee Jun Ki a closed yesterday and saw hundreds of enthusiastic fans to greet cordially slow down, to shake hands with fans along the way say hello. His press conference, a standard Chinese greeting: "Hello everyone, I'm Lee Jun Ki, I am happy to come to Taiwan." Fans of last year put a pigeon brooding, said: "a couple of years ago a typhoon could not come to Taiwan, had really sad that the tour to do, wanted to have to join the Taiwan market. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

SUN Dao Cun Hu Jiajia before the sex scandal and his girlfriend, wearing low-cut fitted yesterday presided over Lee Jun Ki press conference.

Pass next year, as Lee Jun Ki joined the armed forces, press conference, Ban asked, "military service", he said: "The concert will be in Taipei before the end of this year as the final concert, rather than the army, the final performances, most recently was preparing to perform a Ministry of the new play more relaxed. "extra" tourist ambassadors "The new title of Lee Jun Ki, hard recommendation," King and the Clown "and other tourist places feature film drama on the concert, but only disclosed that he will prepare more Chinese garments modeling very interesting 3 hour show, you will have close interaction with the fans.

Lee Jun Ki interesting news will appear "double host", with responsibility for guiding the male host star-han, the other a female host is kept before the sex scandal and his girlfriend, Sun Tao Hu Jia Yun, take the stage name of Hu Jiajia, wanting to get into the entertainment world, the former as The event public relations battle yesterday was presided over an ultra-low-cut dress, sitting side by side, Lee Jun Ki in his eyes, not the guts to stay in her body.

After the press conference, Hu Jiajia said Lee Jun Ki concert will face a number of conditions, remain to be resolved, she eagerly said: "I, as funding side, yet not be contacted last night looking for me to invest in Berkeley an international rule of Rush Limbaugh, I now has also confused the situation. "Berkeley prior to their respective owners Limbaugh Viagra hung governing international companies have undertaken TVXQ concert in Taipei, but after the conclusion of the event left a lot of money dispute unresolved.

Source & credits to: udn.com~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 am

Lee Jun Gi FM in Taipei,Taiwan [2009.09.25]
Lee Jun Ki in Taiwan, spokesman for the CAO representative, said today that Lee Jun Ki, "the Modern Yang in Taipei" concert scheduled tomorrow night at the International Conference Center Kai Chang. South Korea, Lee Jun Ki are most worried about is the fans who fail to turn everything in order to concerts led consideration.

According to newspaper reports tomorrow, though Lee Jun Ki Kai Chang, but there is no booking the venue, concert could not sing. Cao on behalf of an urgent meeting this afternoon, the temporary press conference, said after coming to Taiwan is indeed found some not very pleasant things, but the concert will be canceled reports are false positives.

Cao said that Taiwan VEGA hosting company does have the fact that a breach of contract, the responsible person Limbaugh rule 24, after the contact is not, they came to Taiwan after the discovery and contents of the original contract does not match a lot of preparation work is not done properly.

However, Cao said, after discussing the assessment, they decided to organize a concert in accordance with the original plan, even though the time is very short notice, but Lee Jun Ki in Japan and China tour has been quite successful, they are confident can bring joy Taiwan audience.

Cao said, Lee Jun Ki yesterday, aware of this, I felt very abrupt, but he felt good in Taiwan, it is still very hard to prepare, so tomorrow evening concert will be held as usual.

Since tomorrow at 3 pm the Taipei International Convention Center there was a "global Life" classic oldies charity concerts, Lee Jun Ki's concert will be extended to 8:30 start time for the ride to work in Taiwan is too late, Technical Director, salty PD said no problem.

10 a number of fans to the press conference today the scene of Lee Jun Serbedzija oil. VITA fans that saw the report was shocked, but she believed that Lee Jun Ki must be completed as agreed with the fans.

South Korea said that there will be losses, and the follow-up discussions later on matters such as claims, and now want to concentrate on her at the concert. South Korea and hopes that there will not be the next false alarm events.

Lee Jun Ki had in September last year, we must come to Taiwan to hold concert, canceled because of typhoons, when he promised would come to Taiwan to organize another concert; order to fulfill commitments, he scheduled the special concert in Taipei as "Asia Tour would "end of this episode did not expect happened. 980, 925

Source & Credits to: cna.com~Crunchyroll

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 am

Lee Jun Gi, Kai Chang On The Eve Of Shocking Narrowly Sscaped The Venue Did Not Attempt To Deprive An Appointment [2009.09.26]

September 26, 2009 in Taiwan, Taiwan scheduled for tonight, out of Sao Han Lee Jun Ki, the day before yesterday found that there are no appointments available until after arriving in the venue and lost contact with the responsible person, but to prevent any repetition of missed appointments in Taiwan fans, he insisted on as scheduled Kai Chang.

Lee Jun Ki affected by typhoons last year's abolition of the Taiwan fan gatherings, did not expect tonight's concert, held at the local insurance end up in failure! His representative in Taiwan, Tso Fan and stage director in Taipei yesterday afternoon held an emergency press conference, Mr. Cao said the concert will be arriving in Taiwan found that the organizers did not provide a good venue, the day before yesterday to play a more responsible person with the organizers lost contact with.

Forced to delay their performances

Lee Jun Ki through a spokesman, said a good impression of Taiwan, do not want to missed appointments, it decided to proceed with Kai Chang. Concert originally scheduled for 7:00 tonight at the Taipei International Convention Center, but not booking, the words "the world's classic songs like Life Charity Concert" today at 3:00 p.m. at the same venue, so Lee Jun Ki's concert have to be postponed to 20:30 gap Kai Chang. Some fans came from Taichung and Tainan, the last train to go home for fear of not having enough time, but unfortunately the organizer has requested a refund, so that ticket sales in general fell Qi Cheng.

Vow to seek compensation

While employed in Taiwan, another spokesman for the organizers to Hu Jia Yun, yesterday there appeared a press conference, she said she had paid on behalf of 55,000 dollars (about 429,000 Hong Kong dollars) paid for the song Lee Jun Ki side. Lee Jun Ki as the focus on performance tonight, all claim related to the compensation arrangements are to be performed later to do next. The day before yesterday afternoon he held a press conference in Taiwan, then Taiwan fans last year who fail to turn to apologize.

Narrowly escaped to cripple the existing

The Lee Jun Ki at the Kai Chang burst is not an appointment until the eve of the event venue, strategically located and difficult canceled performances, in fact, performed in various places in the past, he has also repeatedly encountered twists and turns, really unlucky!

Taiwan: Lee Jun Ki's visit can be described as tortuous scheduled to visit Taiwan by the end of September last year, fans gathering was held, but affected by the typhoon, was forced to cancel.

South Korea: Lee Jun Ki beat last year's completion of Drama, "Iljimae", the Mentor firm has been filed against breach of contract, claims 3.5 million Hong Kong dollars by that time his firm intends to Court for a prohibition of performing arts activities, fortunate that the two sides of reconciliation, that he can continue to go overseas to develop their performing careers.

Source & Credits to: ent.ifeng.com~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:10 am

Lee Jun Gi Debut Concert Was Still On Schedule [2009.09.26]
While organizers put the Taiwan had one, Han Lee Jun Ki as scheduled this evening to board the Taipei International Convention Center Hall stage to perform more than 2,000 Asian fans, his hard heart of the performance, Let the fans impressed; he is grateful to the fans to give him strength.

Since the original Taiwan host unit is responsible for a missing person, Lee Jun Ki in this "Enchantment Yang in Taipei" concert will be almost open a window in an emergency to take over South Korea COMA company, the concert will be smooth today, Kai Chang.

However, because prior to this concert "Global Life classic songs Charity Concert," the evening of 6 when the end of South Korea's staff just two hours up the stage, ready to sound, stage and finally the extension of the previous concerts King, though not as good as Lee Jun Ki in Korea, China, the luxury-scale concert, but the intentions of Lee Jun Ki is still singing, the audience is enthusiastic about.

Concerts around 9 pm until late Kai Chang, at the beginning, Lee Jun Ki through the VCR first, to remind the viewers attention, he told the audience: can not sleep during the concert, called, can not play in front of seats, ingenuity little reminder, so that fans smile.

Then, Lee Jun Ki one in black, wearing white gloves appeared the stage, the audience greeted with cheers, a seat opening dance, the audience HIGH to not work. Lee Jun Ki said that a separation of two years, Taiwan has once again let him feel the love and kind. He thanked the fans to give him strength, and said they would do everything the best presentation to the audience.

In addition Amidst the fanfare, Lee Jun Ki also and fans to play games, or even directly on the stage dressing, the fans scream. The audience and to paper airplane throwing up on stage by Lee Jun Ki arbitrarily choose one of five answered questions on a paper airplane, these issues include the requirement with Lee Jun Ki hug, but also He took off his jacket. Lee Jun Ki also sang the Chinese song, "Sweet Honey."

South Korea on behalf of CAO Cheng Fan held a provisional press conference yesterday, said that Taiwan sponsoring company VEGA company is in default, to come to Taiwan later they discovered that a lot of things inconsistent with the original contract in preparation for work not done urgently to take over South Korea, and indemnities, stage and sound are also to only six reached an agreement this evening, around 8 pm to complete set up the stage. Lee Jun Ki in the absence of rehearsal, we do not discount the performance, so that fans feel his audience seriously.

In addition to Taiwan fans, tonight fans will also watch concerts from South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore and other places, when they are from 3, 4 pm to arrive in the Taipei International Convention Center, for hosting the company's bunk for their evil deeds in Taiwan very angry, I am having left what happened to Lee Jun Ki.

Source & Credits to: news.sina.com~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:11 am

Lee Jun Gi Kirke Hard Fans Hearts Sing Sweet Honey [2009.09.26]

Porto off the South Korean actor Lee Jun Ki, and finally achieve the promised on the 26th night and Taipei Ge Youhui to complete, although almost followed the same day afternoon at the same venue classic songs organized by charity concert stage and equipment, pre - even the dress rehearsal to the day more than 5 am, but he dedicated the completion of this performance, and even sing in Chinese oldies "Sweet Honey", his standard of stunning Chinese audience.

To overcome the extremely difficult stage to perform Lee Jun Ki, later than originally scheduled time of 30 minutes before the opening, but the audience of about two thousand fans enthusiasm unabated, Lee Jun Ki dance the first to speculate HIGH atmosphere at the scene, he also used in Chinese said: "I am glad to see you, you ever do, I am very, very missed you" and said that even in the arena over and over this fall will make every effort to Geyou Hui.

Lee Jun Ki audience were singing songs, dance and even outside the red-framed glasses, sequined jacket upper funny playing retro styling, in addition to tease asked can changing clothes on stage? With a smile as long as the fans loved him in the face of changing clothes, will not shy, nearly two-hour performances are finally Lee Jun Ki's fans to see the smooth Ru Yuan idol. Lee Jun Ki is scheduled at 7:50 on the 27th points away from the station aboard Thai Airways flight TG637.

Source & Credits to: tw.news~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

Lee Jun Gi Were The First-ever Use Someone Else's Stage, Sing The Night To Thank Fans [2009.09.27]

Lee Jun Ki Taipei concert twists and turns, his own money to pay location fees and the day before yesterday, last night followed a show on the stage, and finally on schedule at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) Kai Chang, only delay 35 minutes. Taking the "fool Love," kicked off, and announced that overweight 25 minutes, performing to 12 midnight, thanked fans stubbornly persists.

Proper remedy
He arrived in Taiwan on Thursday after the startling news of an organizer, "Berkeley International" responsible person lost contact, nor booking concert venues, he was interviewed the day before yesterday canceled the morning trip, an all day off at the hotel's presidential suite.

South Korea production company "COMA" t he afternoon before rush TICC paid 330,008 thousand NT market rent, to finalize the venue, he was 10 o'clock at night to go out, go to TICC rehearsals till yesterday morning.

However, the site yesterday from 3 pm to 5:30 while the global life events, puts up before the end of the stage, lighting, but the activity continued until the evening 6 pm to 7:30 before the word Chai Wan activities board and the stage props.

Lee Jun Ki had no time to re-take the stage, so I hurriedly removed the word boards and props stairs, first time, follow the original curtain, lighting, and at 8:30, opening up the fans admission. Note the subsequent stage play, but it is Simplified Chinese subtitles, apparently is to perform in mainland China prior to the move over with.

9:05 Lee Jun Ki a stage, waiting for a long time fan of suddenly high to the highest point, warm blankets out the roar, these days the haze swept away.

Mimi his eyes, his eyes smiled into two lines, happily in Chinese, said: "Hi, I'm Lee Jun Ki, I am very happy to see you. I am very, very want to see you, great." Access to response to warm applause and screams. He sang "Love Fool," the opening, suspected-to-mouth performances, but the fans did not care about.

During which he and more than 2,000 fans to play the game fun, finally singing "J Style" for the concert will draw the next period. Xian love doing public service work he did not forget to donate five signature T-shirts and sold, may shall be fully donated to the Child Welfare League.

He came to the stage that most want to try pig's blood pudding, arrived in Taiwan on Thursday night, the night market would kill to Raohe, and express their minds: "pig's blood cake tastes good, but strange stinky tofu."

The next day he was singing be on the verge to open a window, the abolition of all notices hiding in hotels, but fortunately, the night has arrived in Taiwan to try long-cherished wish. He said today aboard the 7:50 flight TG637 from Bangkok, Thailand to Taiwan.

Source & Credit: Apple Daily & baidu~Crunchyroll
Chinese to English using google online translations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:26 am

Lee Jun Gi FM In Taipei, Using His own Money - Losing RMB 75 Million [2009.09.27]
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 VJ5PNr
Lee Jun Gi and fans greet handsome dance moves

Difficult dance into deep feelings
~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 4GrzWq
Wearing a mask solo

Bow to call out the stage to thank fans
LOS ANGELES September 26 evening, South Korean idol Lee Jun Ki to call out at the Taipei International Convention Center. Because Taiwan's partner Juankuan abscond, so its own money brokerage companies had to deal with haste. Preliminary estimate of its loss was about 75 million yuan. Evening concerts as Lee Jun Ki one monologue, he or affectionate or dynamic performances, winning fans in the audience's applause. In particular, was a masked dancers, but also will perform to a climax.

It is reported that the concert will be Lee Jun Ki Asian Tour's final. September 23, Lee Jun Ki and his entourage arrived in Taiwan scenery, but also a warm greeting to fans in Chinese, but did not expect that South Korean brokerage firm to come to Taiwan after he discovered that the responsible persons Limbaugh rule Juankuan missing, and even the venue was not set very helter-skelter. Finally, the brokerage company his own money to 1.5 million Taiwan dollars (about RMB 330 thousand) only to ensure that the concert will be held as scheduled.

Last year in September, Lee Jun basic elements of a concert will be held in Taiwan, was later canceled the event a typhoon, but he will be guaranteed to the fans another day to come to Taiwan Kai Chang. He devoted particular attention to the "Asia Tour Concert" The terminal is located in Taiwan, is to fulfill the commitment to the fans. Kai Chang did not expect it at the eve of the event that unit a missing event. Despite the twists and turns constantly, but Lee Jun Ki adhere to its commitment, but the venue rental, stage lighting and other expenses, he must be self-absorbed, a preliminary estimate afraid to lose three million Taiwan dollars (about RMB 75 million).

Source & Credits to: bbs.souvr.com~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:26 am

Only A Half-hour Ride Thrilling Stage Lee Jun Gi [2009.09.27]

Lee Jun Ki concert twists and turns.

Twists and turns of Lee Jun Ki, "the Modern Yang in Taipei" concert last night at the Taipei International Convention Center successful debut, Lee Jun Ki Kai Chang and staff to achieve goals, regardless of grievances, g hard night dress rehearsal.

Following consultations, emergency Joe fixed venues, but still require prepayment TICC location fees and one million yuan, and can only 1:30 assigned to 6 pm rehearsal, Lee Jun Ki stay up all night without complaint, it is learned every dance movements during rehearsals have danced hard place, from time to time chatting with staff and boost morale, back to the hotel slept a few hours, but also get up receiving three magazines interview.

Yesterday afternoon, the global Life charity classic oldies concert, until the formal submission of only seven units, the South Korea side using only a half-hour ride home lighting, scenery, and spent part of the original set before the games, time is running out, and even Lee Jun the base are nervous, could not resist the progress of the probe out of concern, but also exclaimed a cry: "OH MY GOD!" Although the last presents a Yangchun, still quite imposing stage.

Fans have just come in, we found that the child has not the first qualifying session, the original pre-concert audience for the elderly in wheelchairs, will be removed the first row of chairs, the staff quickly back to the chair row, stir, the concert will be late than the scheduled time of 30 minutes, the entire opening at 9:00.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 ByPa8j
Lee Jun Ki a black suit and wearing a mask, jumping dance handsome appearance, the audience of about two thousand Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand and other countries crazy enthusiastic fans cry, Lee Jun Ki was actually a long list of openings Standard English: "I am glad to see you, you have gone well? I was very, very want to see you finally came to Taiwan again, thank you, all you have given me strength." In addition to speaking Chinese, he also gently to sang the Chinese song, "Sweet Honey."

Concert with encore song, Lee Jun Ki were singing 11 songs, as well as performing guests IZI BAND to help out the midfield fans will be time, Lee Jun Ki and the fans to play a variety of interactive games close, almost on the lucky fans responsive, is also with great feeling, to express their gratitude to the fans, and fans gather to 23:30. Lee Jun Ki 7:50 this morning, take flight TG637 from Taiwan.

Source & Credits to: udn.com~Crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 am

Jun Gi @ Airport, 7.50 am, 2009.09.27

South Korean popular heartthrob Lee Jun Ki in Taiwan concert though many twists, but in the end he dedicated attitude, finally a successful conclusion and achieve the promise to the fans on a dazzling show. And Lee Jun Ki, also 7:50 this morning aboard Thai Airways flight TG637 from Taiwan, on-site, or to attract large number of supporters love him off to show the amazing charm of a small king.

Lee Jun Ki visit to Taiwan took place organizers lost contact person in charge, had come forward by South Korea Daidian rental cost of the Taipei International Convention Center unexpected twists and turns, but he promises in order to realize the fans are still carefully prepared to show, in addition to the former Kai Chang 5,6 morning dress rehearsal to the point of formal performance is also difficult to use goldies concert stage, but Lee Jun Ki still display the attitude of professionalism, showing the most complete performance for fans.

The concert ended, Lee Jun Ki and staff also went to the restaurant and the celebration, a large number of fans still follow closely, surrounded by restaurants, a magnificent scene.

This morning, Lee Jun Ki is the time and fly back home, although the flight early in the morning, but there are still off to a large number of fans once packed the airport, Lee Jun Ki also thank you for the support, direct that there the opportunity to also come to Taiwan.

Credit: LJK China~Crunchyroll
http://www.junkichina.com/thread-40941-1-1.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 am

Lee Jun-gi, Photos, Sawasdee keurap 'World launched l 2009.09.28

[JURIST] South Korea in the face of the recently appointed honorary ambassador to the Asian star Lee Jun-ki Photos of the Thai government with the support of the World reonchinghae is attracting attention.

The coming 27 days in Bangkok, Thailand, sawatdi keurap '(Hello), and the official launch, Thailand and other Asian media reporters attended by 100 people held a press conference. This is where Lee Jun-ki is the image of Thailand as Thailand Tourism let the cat also received recognition as a special appreciation plaque.

The gwangwancheonggwa Thailand Thailand Photos 1 - taegyoryu Center (KTCC) 1 - to celebrate the 50th anniversary of taesugyo planning, support has been made privately, Lee Jun-ki and Photos and DVD movies and TV in the meantime have not seen the young Lee Jun Ki's natural voyages The intact succeed enormously. 이준기 the whole concept of the moment acting on my own throughout Thailand, the concept consists of traveling alone.

Thailand Tourism to learn a foreign official is an unusual kind of an appreciation plaque presented to the many fans throughout Asia, Lee Jun-ki is obtained, as well as launching the World Photos of Thailand while Thailand and the special bond that brings the image of Thailand gave higher ratings because due.

Lee Jun-ki the drama 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' as well as the Pacific countries recorded 2 years ago is the first Korean star to the official fan club, founded in Thailand Thai king's birthday event was awarded to the invitation has had ties. In addition, Thailand North of the Christmas tree lighting ceremony to announce the winter Koreans was awarded its first attention to the charge. The relations of Korea and Thailand early this year to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Andre Kim fashion show finale was even.

Photos in the press conference was in progress in Asia, as well as commemorate the signing Lee Dong Wook in Thailand were able to determine the popularity of the firm. The press conference is in progress throughout the press conference in front of the visiting fans could stand to step it was barely even support this event 1 1 - Pacific Cultural Exchange Center, adds that it's a yiyuhyeon representative.

The meeting place is a journalist in Thailand "in Thailand with Thai actors or crew, earnest TV movies that I know we can do activities" and asked, Lee Jun-ki "The joint venture is a form of positive action drama film. At any time the opportunity If I want to take a report, "he replied.

After "When I saw the one-year basis, the event and opportunity to visit a few times a year would be equal," he asked, Lee Jun-ki is "Would not even go for two? The fans called the" two times in one course, a good place 1 Every 6 months ssikeul please stay, "he jwajung it has a delightful laugh.

Lou and the effects of the new gyeonggichimje Korea, Thailand, found 55% fewer tourists than last year and down more than 30% of the total foreign tourists and the Thai tourism industry received a blow to many fans across Asia that Lee Jun-ki's hwakbogo Photos to take advantage of Thailand, Lee Jun Ki Marketing is planning to take advantage of.

Lee Jun-ki Photos, Thailand, Sawasdee keurap 'in Thailand after Japan and South Korea on October 5 after then will introduce in Greater China, and now he the MBC kidnapper' Heroes' a suspicious ex-tabloid newspaper in jitmada

City Hall reporter for The Republic of Korea jindohyeok mature for the introduction of the smoke is hoping to power.

Source&Credit:http://www.newspime.co.kr~Crunchyroll

Korean to English translation: Google translation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:39 am

Lee Joon-gi Victimized In A Fraud! [2009.09.29]

Asia star Lee Joon-ki has been victimized in a fraud for a concert in Taiwan. It is known that the money lost was around 100 million Won (~$US 100,000) and the fans are distraught!

He had a concert prepared in Taipei International Convention Center however, the concert superviser ran away with 200 million Won (~$US 200,000) and hasn't even reserved the concert hall!

Lee Joon-ki's entertainment company had to pay another 50 million won (~$US 50,000) to use the concert hall and proceed with the concert.

70% of the tickets had been sold when Lee arrived Taipei and he couldn't break the promise of the concert for his fans.

What a loss for Lee Joon-ki!

"BUT CAN SEE WHAT A KIND HEART HE HAS FOR HIS FANS"

Source & credits to: news.nate & hancinema
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:40 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 RJM53B
Lee Jun Gi Have Close Contact With His Fans [2009.09.29]
After the completion of the Taiwan trip, Lee Jun Ki have shuttles flew to Thailand publicity photo book and help revitalize the local tourism industry, and received by the Thailand Tourism Autority presented Certificates of Appreciation, but he stayed less than a day had been returned to the local South Korea.

Han Lee Jun Ki at the completion of the Taiwan concert after 7:00 am the day before yesterday then left for Bangkok, Thailand to attend the afternoon photobook promotional activities to attract more than 1000 fans and about 100 reporters present. The photo book by the Thai Tourist Autority with Hankook Center, in order to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations Hankook joint planning, photographer Lee Jun Ki tour Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya when the pleasant scenery, and will be 5 next month from the date of succession in South Korea and Japan and many other issues in the region.

In view of swine influenza (H1N1 influenza) epidemic and the impact of the global financial tsunami, Thailand, greatly affected the tourism industry, South Korea sharp decline in passengers over last year into a five-five, so interested parties looking to take Lee Jun Ki's appeal to boost tourism.

In fact, Lee Jun Ki starring Korean drama "Time Between Dog and Wolf" was shooting in Thailand, he has repeatedly visited Thailand to attend the activities, in order to enhance Thailand's image in recognition of his meritorious, Lee Jun Ki received by the local Tourism Office presented certificates of appreciation. During the meeting, he also do an autograph session with fans and close contact.

Lee Jun Ki's visit to Thailand busy schedule and, in the local who stayed less than 24 hours, can not wait to go back to Korea yesterday, around 6:00 pm, and immediately update your blog. Taiwan's concert is almost completed on schedule, his message sincerely thank the staff work together to help him, as well as support for his group of overseas supporters.

Source & Credits to: et.21cn.com~Crunchyroll

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:42 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 3pL674
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~   ~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:51 am

~Lee Jun Gi 2009 Haberleri~ - Page 2 LOAlbG
Lee Jun-Gi Reveals New Music Video [2009.10.01]
Hallyu star Lee Jun-ki has revealed the music video for his song "Selfless Dedicated Tree", according to his mini-homepage on Cyworld, a social networking site in Korea.

"I hope this music video is a small but joyful present to you," the actor wrote on his page on Tuesday.
"I thank everyone for their great support."

The video contains behind-the-scenes footage of the star working in Thailand, New York and Bali, as well as clips from his fan concerts in Korea, China and Japan.

"'Tree' is actually a song for the fans. From the beginning, I wanted to make the video with never-before-seen clips from the making process," the 27-year-old star explained. "And I participated in the editing process because I thought it would be even more meaningful if I did."

"Tree" was shown to the public for the first time at his Taiwan concert on Saturday.

Lee became a household name in 2005 playing a woman-like clown in the Korean film "The King and the Clown" and was recently voted the most popular Korean Wave star in China.

Source & credits to: asiae.co.kr~Crunchyroll

click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpPRGHb9j2g
Credits: ryosuke059
Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEE JUN Gİ TURKEY FANS :: DRAMAS & MOVİES :: ARŞİV-
Jump to: